So here is how my project turned out. I ended up making 4 shaker cards with the images I colored from The Greeting Farm. They turned out so cute!!!! I had a lot of fun creating these shaker cards, especially because it's been awhile since I've created a shaker card. But yay!!! Love how they turned out, will be making more in the future.
One of the cards got messed up. So I'm keeping that one for myself. But all in all, these turned out so cute. Here are the products I used:
- Images: The Greeting Farm Stamps
- Sentiment: Fun Stampers Journey
- Cross: Sweet & Sassy Stamps
- Die Cut: My Favorite Things
- Cardstock & Ink: Fun Stampers Journey
- Colored with: ZIG Watercolor Brush Pens
Thanks for stopping by!!!