Anyways, here is a card I created yesterday morning. I'm sending it to a friend's mom, whose daughter (his sister) passed away from cancer. At first, it seemed promising, like she might've been winning the fight, in the end, she lost the battle. Cancer sucks. She is the 2nd person this year that I knew that died of cancer. I was so sad to hear of her passing and that cancer took another life. I pray that her family will be able to move on through this pain, and remember the joy and happiness their loved one brought to a room full of people.
Here is what I used for this card:
- Cardstock - Cherry Cobbler (Stampin' Up)
- Textured Paper (I found this at a craft fair I attended couple years ago!)
- Watercolor Paper (WalMart)
- Dear Rose Stamps Set & Die (Fun Stampers Journey)
- Sentiment (I can't remember what company this is from)
- Water Color Brush Pen (Amazon)
- Cherry Cobbler Ink (Stampin' Up!)
- Old Olive Ink (Stampin' Up!)
Hold your loved ones near and dear to your heart. Take care of your parents and love on all the children in your life. Cancer no one is exempt by it... children, adults, healthy, non-healthy.... anybody can be devoured by this disease. Fight together, by praying together. Love you all!!!!