July 3, 2017

Secret Stamping Surprise






Aloha Stampers!!!!! 

I have a secret stamping surprise that I wanna share with YOU!!!! This event is the REVEAL of what I am now journeying into. This isn't the same company I was promoting before. Event will be held at my house, on Saturday, July 22nd, 2017, from 10am - 2pm. Come early, come ready to have coffee n' touch and feel n' check out the new products that I will have out for you to ohhhh n' ahhhhh over!!!!

There is a $7 charge for this event. What you will be receiving with this $7 is a 1-3/4" thick 334 pages catalog, 1 holiday catalog and 3 make n' take projects. (A $20 value!!!!)

You will need to confirm to attending this event, so that I can save a catalog for you and know how many make n' take projects I will need to make. 

If you are not able to attend, and would like a catalog, catalog is $13, including shipping. I will NOT be mailing out make n' take kits. After this event, I will reveal my secret surprise to all. 

I hope you are able to make it, I'm so excited to share all the neat products with you!!!!!

Comment and let me know if you'd like more info!!!! 

Mahalo,
Jen