I used watercolor paper, and added some water color paints to it. I waited for the water color painting to dry before I stamped the image. Then stamped the sentiments. "Shower" is from the same Unity set, while "HAPPY" was from a Stampin' Up! set. I then added some rhinestones to the bodies of some of the bigger butterflies, and randomly on the card as well. :)
I am submitting this card to the following challenges:
- Pearl Sparkles Challenge - Anything With Wings
- LLC May Challenge - Blossoms or Butterflies
- CD Sunday - Something that begins with "B"
- Crafting When We Can - Clean & Simple
- Crafty Calendar Challenge - Things with Wings
Have a blessed Monday!!!