May 15, 2016

Unity Monday

Aloha Monday Crafters... it is "Unity Monday" here on my blog today. Sharing a project I created using a Unity stamp. I made this card for a dear friend who recently celebrated her bridal shower. This stamp came with April's KOTM stamp set, and it came in perfect timing.



I used watercolor paper, and added some water color paints to it.  I waited for the water color painting to dry before I stamped the image. Then stamped the sentiments. "Shower" is from the same Unity set, while "HAPPY" was from a Stampin' Up! set. I then added some rhinestones to the bodies of some of the bigger butterflies, and randomly on the card as well. :)

I am submitting this card to the following challenges:
That's it for now. Thanks for stopping by!!!

Have a blessed Monday!!!
Aloha,
Jen