April 11, 2016

"T" is for "Tag" & LAST Challenge

Aloha n' Happy Monday!!!! 

It's time for a new Alphabet Challenge!! But first, our winner from last week, was this card, created by Sunshine Honey Bee (Melissa).  Melissa, a prize is on it's way to you!! Thanks again for playing!!!


 
Thank you all who played along!!! I loved seeing all of your sweet treat creations. As the title has noted, this is going to be my last challenge. Summer is right around the corner, and I will be busy with the family. So, I am so sorry to have to end the games... I had so much fun n' just enjoyed everyone visiting and playing along. 

With that being said, this week's challenge begins with the letter "T" for "Tag"... create a project using a "Tag" within it. Not just a TAG please... have the tag adhered to something... here is my sample, I used it for my bible journaling... 


Now, it's your turn!!! Have fun creating... I am submitting my project to the following fun challenges:
  • Fun Cuts - T for Tag
  • Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes

Post your URL to your projects here: