March 22, 2016

"Q" is for "Quad"

Aloha and Welcome back to another week of Alphabet Challenges!!! We are on the letter "Q" - again, I am late this week with posting this challenge, only because I was challenged to figure out what "Q" was going to stand for. I finally got the idea late last night, thus I had to create my project this morning!!

Ok, so before we go on to this week's challenge, let's find out who our winner is from last week's challenge. The winner is:

Shartl and here is her adorable Pink n' Polka Dot Card:
Thank you all who had submitted their project(s), I loved seeing each of your posts!!!  Sharlt, please email me your mailing address, and I will get a goodie out to you!!

Now on to this week's challenge... we are on the letter "Q" - and "Q" is going to be for "Quad". What is a "Quad" you say?? Here is the meaning of "Quad": "a set of something that comes in four units".
So, for this week's challenge... all you gotta do is use 4 of the same things on your project, so on my sample, I used a Quad of green squares (behind my sleeping rabbit). Here is my sample...  




I am also submitting my project to the following fun challenges:
And now, it's your turn!!! Create and post a link to your project here: