March 6, 2016

"O" is for "Oval"

Aloha and Happy Monday to YOU and You and YOU!!!!

Gonna dive right into our challenge this week... first on our winner - thank you all who submitted your work. I really appreciate you taking the chance in posting your project. You all did such a great job on your projects.

The winner from last week was:


Here is her card:
 

Awesome! Look at all the detail on her card!! Thanks for submitting your "Natured" themed projects... all of you!!! Debby, please email me your mailing address, I will send you an awesome prize!!!

Now on to this week's challenge... the theme is - "O" is for "Oval"...  just incorporate an oval on your project. Here is my sample:

I based my project off of this color combo found at ColorQ Challenge:


I am submitting my project to the following challenges:


Here is the InLinkz button to submit your project: