Gonna dive right into our challenge this week... first on our winner - thank you all who submitted your work. I really appreciate you taking the chance in posting your project. You all did such a great job on your projects.
The winner from last week was:
Here is her card:
Awesome! Look at all the detail on her card!! Thanks for submitting your "Natured" themed projects... all of you!!! Debby, please email me your mailing address, I will send you an awesome prize!!!
Now on to this week's challenge... the theme is - "O" is for "Oval"... just incorporate an oval on your project. Here is my sample:
I am submitting my project to the following challenges:
I based my project off of this color combo found at ColorQ Challenge:
- Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes #221
- Lacy Sunshine - Flowery Inspirations
- Morgan's Artworld - Include a Sentiment
- Crafting By Design - Anything Goes
- Crafting for all Seasons - Add Some Sparkle
- Fresh Brewed Design - Spring
- Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
- ColorQ - Color Combo Challenge
Here is the InLinkz button to submit your project: