February 22, 2016

"M" is for "Monster"

Aloha Crafty Crafters....

I am so sorry for not posting last week! Our friend's 7 month old baby boy passed away, and I was asked to make some projects for his memorial, so I was working on those, and really had absolutely no time to create anything else. I was blessed to have been asked to help them, but man, it was surely an emotional project to work on.

But, I am back... The Lord has given me that peace of knowing that that baby boy is rejoicing n' dancing around in Heaven, and just being in the Lord's presence, 24/7. Praise God!! Oh and THANK YOU so much to those that sent me messages and left me comments to check on me and see if I was OK.  Now it's back to projects and running this challenge....

First on who won the last challenge... thank you all who've participated. I loved looking at all of your work. I love "LOVE"... it was a fun theme. The winner of the last challenge is:


Thank You, Karen and everyone else for playing along. Karen, please email me with your mailing address, and I will get a prize out to you!!!

This week, we are now on letter "M"... and the theme is:

"M" is for "MONSTER"

Please create an adorable project using your adorable monster images. :) Here is my sample. I am using a stamped image from Hero Arts, and am so excited to use my new die cuts. :) My image was colored with water color.


Here are the simple rules:
  • Create a New Project, according to the THEME above
  • Link to project, by entering your URL in the inLinkz area below
  • Submit no more than 3 projects. 
  • Open to US, Canada, AUS
  • Have Fun!!!
Thanks again for your patience. Looking forward in seeing what you create with me this week!!!
Aloha,
Jen