It's that time of week again... time for a new Alphabet Challenge. We are on the letter "L". First to announce our winner from last week's challenge. The winning project was created by
You can click on her name to check out her project. Everyone's project was so cute!!! I had a lot of fun visiting and seeing what y'all created.
Now on to this week's challenge. Yep, you know it was coming, right??
"L" is for "LOVE"
FINALLY!!!! I am loving how all the letters are perfectly matching with the month of February, of which when we celebrate Valentine's Day. But I do pray that you are celebrating Love throughout the year, and not just on VDay.
So here are the rules for this week's challenge:
- Create a New Project, according to the THEME above
- Link to project, by entering your URL in the inLinkz area below
- Submit no more than 3 projects.
- Open to US, Canada, AUS
- Acceptable words: "Love", "Loved", "Loving", "Luv", "Luving"
- Acceptable images: Anything About Love
- Have Fun!!!
I turned it to it's side, and here's how my card turned out:
I water colored my image! I also used the masking technique of using liquid mask on the image to mask my forest stamp image behind the foxes. :)
I am submitting this card to the following challenges:
- Unity Show & Tell Facebook Challenge - Sketch
- Fun Cuts - "L" is for "LOVE
- The Ribbon Girl - Anything Goes
- One Stitch At a Time - Anything Goes Love is in the Air
- Crafting When We Can - Add Hearts (Heart between foxes n' Heart under sentiment "Loved")
Ok, I hope you are inspired this week to create with me. Don't forget to add your link to the InLinkz below for a chance at the prize at hand.