February 1, 2016

"K" is for "Kisses"

Happy Monday y'all!!

It's Alphabet Challenge Day and it's time to announce the winner from last week... Random.Org chose:



This week, we are on the letter "K" and I'm going for "K" is for "Kisses". On your project, you can have any of the following that will qualify as acceptable:
  • Word "Kisses"
  • OXOX
  • Image of Lips
  • Word "Smooches"
  • Any image of a Kissing couple
I used a Greeting Farm image for my sample this week. This image and sentiment comes for the "Lovey Dovey" set. Loved coloring her up... and I used some colors I don't usually use. I love pink, but love that purple n' blue came together on this project.



Now it's your turn to play along. Create a project with the "K" is for "Kisses" theme in mind. I can't wait to see what you create this week. Don't forget to link up your project in the InLinkz section below.

In short... here are the rules:
  • Create a New Project, according to the THEME above
  • Link to project, by entering your URL in the inLinkz area below
  • Submit no more than 3 projects. 
  • Open to US, Canada, AUS
  • Have Fun!!!

I am submitting this project to the following fun challenges as well: