Ok, let's do this!!!! We are on my Stampin' Up! Challenge #002!!!! First, the winner from last month... I only had 1 participant. It's ok!! I only can chose 1 winner!!! :) The winner was:
You can click on her name and blog title to see what she created with her Stampin' Up! products. Thank you for playing along with me, Jennifer. Please message me with your email address, and we'll get your prize of $20 worth of Stampin' Up! products ordered for ya!!!
Back to the challenge... the theme for the month of January is:
Something Stampin' Up! NEW
Here are the simple rulez:
- Must create with CURRENT Stampin' Up! products.
- Anyone within the USA can play (this includes AFO/APO addressees)
- You must add a link to this challenge in your blog post/photo description
- Have FUN creating
And... here is my sample!! I created this card using the Rose Wonder (#140697) stamp set, as well as the Rose Garden Thinlits Dies (#140619). These 2 products were recently released during the Occasions Catalog reveal. They will be available for purchase from January 5th - May 31st, 2016. And, don't forget... it is also Sell-a-Bration event, of which every $50 you purchase, you can receive any product of your choice featured in the Sell-a-Bration catalog. If you have any questions, and is interested in these offers but don't know how they work, please do not hesitate to send me an email. I will help you out.
I am submitting my project to the following fun challenges out there:
- Sweet Stampin' - Something New
- Crafty Friends - Use Something New
- Crafty Calendar Challenge - Something New
- Jen's Stampin' Up! Challenges - Something Stampin' Up! New