So let's begin... it's the month of December... can you guess what theme we are gonna start with?? Yep, you've guessed right... CHRISTMAS!!!! So create your project, it can be anything, card, 3D, favors, whatever, as long as you are using Stampin' Up! products, and as long as your project goes with the theme.
Here is my sample for this challenge....
Here are the products I used to make this card:
- Cherry Cobbler Cardstock - #119685
- Very Vanilla Cardstock - #101650
- Old Olive Ink Pad - #126953
- Pear Pizzazz Ink Pad - #131180
- Wonderland stamp set (Trees) - #139752 (w) #140365 (c)
- Embellished Ornaments stamp set (Sentiment) - #139756 (w) #139759 (c)
- Fun Day Friday Challenge - Christmas Joy Theme
- Just Add Ink - Just Add "C"
- Stamp and Craft - Anything Christmas
Now it's your turn to play along!!! Create your project using Stampin' Up! products, and join my challenge. Upload your project to the web, and add your URL down below. Thank you in advance for playing along!! I look forward to seeing what you create!!!!! Remember, you have an entire month to play along, and I will select a winner come the 1st Saturday of January.