November 11, 2015

Swaps from October's Tag Swap

Greetings all... every month, I host a swap for my crafty sisters that want to join in. Last month, the theme of the swap was to create Christmas Tags. The amount to make was and always will be "just 4". The ladies came up with adorable tags, and I'm sharing them with you TODAY!!!! 

Here is my tag... I already posted it earlier last month, but if you didn't see it, here it is. I created it using Little Scraps of Heaven Designs' "Ice Princess" SVG cut file, and Stampin' Up! stamps.


This is Grace's tag. She made 2 adorable tags.... this was her 1st one. And She made BOTH sides so CUTE!!! Thank You, Grace for putting in so much effort into your tags. We are truly blessed to have received them. 

Here's the flip side to Grace's 1st Tag... so cute!!!
  Here is Grace's 2nd tag.... She said I have this stamp... LOL! I believe her! 

The flip side to her 2nd tag. 
 
 Here is Ali's tag... so yummy looking! Created on her eClips machine.


 Here is Diane's tag. Sweet n' Simple!!!
 

Grace always blesses us swappers with a little bit of encouraging words, and they come in these lil' cards with "messages" inside. Mines read "Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier." ~ Mother Teresa >>> Thanking the Lord for these attributes that are instilled in each and every one of us. You have the choice to make what your day will be... if you say it's gonna be a bad day, then it will, but if you chose to go with the blessings that you have, and thank the Lord for every and all things, big and small, you will surely see how TINY you are in this BIG world, and that you are very blessed, regardless of the situation you are going through. Our God is a BIG God, and a Mighty One at that! No task is TOO small for Our Lord n' Savior!!! 
 
  

And here are all the tags together. So blessed to be a part of this swap. The ladies are all talented, and I just love seeing what they come up with every month. If you'd like to play along, just shoot me a message, and I will let you know all the details. 

Thank you for stopping by!!
Aloha,
Jen