November 1, 2015

November Card Swap: Sign Up - OPEN

Aloha!!!  Every month, I have been hosting a card/project swap. Would you be interested in participating in a swap?? Mines is pretty easy to do... all you gotta do is create 4 cards/projects, and then you get 4 different ones back.  I have a "themed swap" every month, and last month's theme was to make 4 different Christmas/Winter Tags. Here's what I came up with. The cut came from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs, from "Ice Princess" cut file. If you are interested in participating in next month's swap, see the details below my image:


Here are the details to my swap for the month of November. Comment here, and let me know if you would like to participate, and I will make sure you are part of the fun!!!

****NOVEMBER Card Swap: SIGN UP IS OPEN ****

Theme: Christmas

Please also email me your email address or if you're comfortable with leaving me your email through the comments section, you can leave it there to.  We would LOVE to see your projects, and all you need to do is create JUST 4 cards, and you will receive 4 different cards back. Here are the details:

1) Monthly Theme: Christmas

2) Total amount of card swaps to make is 4. Please create them all the same. You will receive 4 different cards back, (unless the # of swappers are LESS than 4, the 4th card will go to "All Things Possible Card Ministry" if there are any extra cards).

3 NO VENDOR RESTRICTIONS!!! Use any stamp from any company, including digital images, but NO MAGAZINE CLIPPINGS! LOL!!

4) All types of mediums are welcome!! Watercolor, Stamps, Pens, SVG's or Paper Pieced projects, any and all are welcome!!

5) Please mail your swaps out by November 27th.

***********

Mailing Instructions:


1) Place swap items in zipbag for weather purposes.

2) Include your name and any other info you would like to add on the back of each swap. I like to put the month and the theme of the swap.

3) Please include a self -addressed stamped envelope (SASE). The amount on your SASE should be the same amount that it takes to mail your envelope of swaps to me, plus an additional 65 cents more, just in case other projects are more embellished than yours.

4) When using embellishments, it is recommended that you use a padded envelope.

5) If you signed up and find that you are not able to fulfill your commitment, please let me know as soon as you know, so that I am not waiting for your swaps to arrive, and not holding up everyone's swap. Thank You for your understanding!!!

Upon signing up, I will send you an email of my address.