November 5, 2015

Merry Christmas Window Sill

Aloha Blogsters...  I hope your week is going well. I received not too long ago, in the mail, a package from The Greeting Farm. Was so thrilled to find that it was my order of the "Secret Santa" stamp set that I had pre-ordered. Here is how the set looks like... I was gonna link to where you could buy it at the store, but it has already been sold-out!!

Such an adorable set! I just love all things Greeting Farm. Her stamps makes me giggle, smile n' I just love working with her images. Ok, without further adieu... here is the card I created. I used the 1st image at the top left of this set. I love her adorable fur coat that she is wearing, and at first, I thought I just had to have her wearing a pink one, but decided to go with blue instead.


I used Stampin' Up!'s Hearth and Home Thinlit Dies #139666 to cut out the window sill, and Sleigh Ride Edgelits Dies #139670 to cut out the adorable trees. The ink that I used for the sentiments were Pacific Point marker, Chocolate Chip marker and Old Olive marker. Night of  Navy cardstock #100867 for the card base, Chocolate Chip cardstock #102128 for the window sill, and Whisper White cardstock #100730 for the outside scenary. I also added a layer of white vellum #101856 between the scenery and card base, to give the sky a foggy look. I colored the image with copic sketch markers, and added highlights with a white signo uni-ball pen #105021. The light blue cardstock is a Bazzill Basic cardstock. 

This was a fun project to create. I had a great time coloring and all that highlighting... lol. Blessed to be able to do the things I love.

I am submitting this to the following challenges out there:

Thanks for visiting. Have a blessed Thursday!

Aloha,
Jen