November 8, 2015

Lawn Fawn's Snow Globe Shaker Card

Aloha and Happy Sunday!!! Yesterday, I got to play with some of the goodies I received in the mail. Here's the haul I received a couple of days ago... 


Look at all the yummies, right??  So I decided to play with the Snow Globe from Lawn Fawn's "Ready Set Snow" set, and "Ready Set Snow Add On Shaker" die cuts. I also used an adorable seal stamp from Lawn Fawn's "Critters in the Snow" stamp set. These stamps are just too CUTE!!!! Love them all... you can see why I don't make a very good Stampin' Up! Demonstrator... I'm always straying... LOL!! But God is good... He gives us FREEDOM in choice, and one of them is to be able to create with ALL things cute out there.

Here is pic of a half-way created shaker card....


I used white beads, blue micro-beads, clear micro-beads and glitter..... yummy!!!

Here are some pics of the complete card. I've also created a video for this card, sharing the details of how I made, and what I've used. You can check it out below the pics I've posted below.



Here is the video I made....



Thanks for visiting. I hope your Sunday is a blessed one!!!

Aloha,
Jen