Good Morning!! Happy Saturday!!! Created this the other day (before my Unity Stamps arrived), and am making it for my current alphabet challenge that can be found here!
Here's what I used:
- Carstock: Stampin' Up!
- DSP: Doodlebug Designs
- "hello" and "you" Die Cuts: Stampin' Up!
- Bird Stamp: Inky Antics
- Medium: Watercolor Brush and Stampin' Up! ink
- Decorative Die Cut: Pretty Pink Posh
- Inside - Honey comb paper and Cherry: Inky Antics
- "Thinking of You" stamp: Hero Arts
You still have a couple more days to join the challenge.Hope you find some time to play along!!!!
Sending this card to a dear friend that is battling breast cancer, just letting her know that I'm praying for her and thinking of her through all the things she has got to go through and endure.
I'm also submitting this card to the following challenges:
- Allsorts Challenge Blog - At Least 3 Die Cuts ("hello", "you" and "stitched" die cuts are used on my project).
- Aliciabel Challenge Blog - Anything Goes / Real or Faux Stitching
- Brown Sugar - Anything Goes
- Crafting with Friends - Anything Goes
- Craftin' Catz - Shades of Blue
- Creative Fingers Challenge Blog - Anything Goes