November 21, 2015

Hello You


Good Morning!! Happy Saturday!!! Created this the other day (before my Unity Stamps arrived), and am making it for my current alphabet challenge that can be found here!

Here's what I used:
  • Carstock: Stampin' Up!
  • DSP: Doodlebug Designs
  • "hello" and "you" Die Cuts: Stampin' Up!
  • Bird Stamp: Inky Antics
  • Medium: Watercolor Brush and Stampin' Up! ink
  • Decorative Die Cut: Pretty Pink Posh
  • Inside - Honey comb paper and Cherry: Inky Antics
  • "Thinking of You" stamp: Hero Arts

You still have a couple more days to join the challenge.Hope you find some time to play along!!!!




Sending this card to a dear friend that is battling breast cancer, just letting her know that I'm praying for her and thinking of her through all the things she has got to go through and endure.

I'm also submitting this card to the following challenges:
Thanks again for stopping by and visiting. I hope that your weekend is a blessed one!

Aloha,
Jen