It's time for another challenge, and moving along the Alphabet Line. We are now on the letter "C". For this challenge, I decided to go with "C" is for "Circle". So simple, create your project with an added circle or circles.
Before sharing with y'all the sample I created for this challenge, let me announce the winner from our last challenge. My Bestie, Ali was the only participant, and so she's the Winnah!!! Thank You, Ali, for joining me. I'm glad that someone I know will get to use that adorable stamp that I had up for as a prize. I'll remember to give it to you when I see you.
Now here is the sample I created for this week's challenge:
Here's what I used:
- Flower Stamp - Stampin' Up! "Remarkable You" stamp set #139894 (c)
- Butterfly Wood Chip - Stampin' Up!
- Scripture Sentiment - Our Daily Bread
- Circle Die Cut - Digi Playground
- I used Stampin' Up! ink colors to paint the watercolored background
- DSP is from my stash
- I used a Stampin' Up! circle punch to punch out the corners of my sentiment's rectangular shape, creating it to have a look of a "ticket".
- Ink used for scripture sentiment was Stampin' Up!'s Pacific Point
For this week's prize, I am offering up a Christmas stamp set from My Sentiments Exactly! The stamp set is called: "Retro Winter". This is a clear set of 13 stamps. You need an acrylic block to use these. The color of the stamp has gotten a little bit yellow, but does NOT affect the quality of the stamp's image.
I am submitting this project to the following challenges:
- Wordart Wednesday - Anything Goes
- Splendiferous Creations - Circles
- Creative Moments - Anything Goes
- Aud Sentiments - Anything Goes
- Share Joy Challenge - Clean & Simple
Looking forward in seeing what you all create this week. Thanks for playing along!!!