October 19, 2015

Video Tutorial: Using eCal and eClips Machine To Make Die Cuts for Stamp Images

This happened this past Saturday... I was working on my class cards for next week's class, and then I got side tracked! LOL!! Instead of working on my Stampin' Up! class, I was working on a Lawn Fawn project. Well, I wanted to make SVG die cuts for the stamp set called "Let's Roll". I had already did some of the stamp set, but wanted to do the entire set, and then I posted a completed picture of my SVG die cuts of the stamps together with instructions on how I did it. I then posted the pic posted below to the Sizzix Eclips and eCal Users group on Facebook. I was surprised to find that there were a bunch of ladies that were interested in watching a video tutorial on how I did what I did. So, I worked on a video! Haven't worked on a video in several months... it's been awhile. But I had a lot of fun doing so. So, scroll down to view my video and let me know what you think!!


Here is my video.... thanks in advance for watching and thank you for visiting my blog today. I hope your week is a blessed one!!!