October 21, 2015

Little Scraps of Heaven Designs Facebook HOP

Hey all!! It's today!! The Facebook HOP I mentioned yesterday!! Come and join along!!!

Aloha and Welcome to our Little Scraps of Heaven Designs Halloween Facebook Hop.
Sit back, kick up your feet, and enjoy your visit. Hop along with us as we share with you our amazing
Halloween Creations.

Please start off at Little Scraps of Heaven Designs: https://www.facebook.com/Little-Scraps-of-Heaven-Designs-6…/

For my blog readers.... here is my project! I will have a video showing how I created this project next Monday!


My project was created with LSHD's "A Bootiful Night", and it is the cover page for the month of October of my Rolodex Birthday Calendar. I'm working on this project slowly by slowly, and hopefully finishing up a cover page every week or so.

Today, I am also giving away a wonderful giveaway which consists of a little bag of goodies. I have in this goodie bag a Shopping List Notepad (w magnetic backing), a Stampin' Up! "Vine Street" embossing folder, My Sentiment's Exactly "Rockin' Around" Christmas stamp set, and Prima Marketing's Teal with Pink Tipped Leaves. Here's a pic of what's in the goodies bag:



For a chance to win this prize you must
a. follow my fb page
b. leave a comment

There is also a GRAND PRIZE giveaway a $100.00 gift voucher from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs!!!

To be eligible you must
a. follow all the fb pages on this hop
b. comment on all the fb pages on this hop

Thank you so much for stopping by!!! I hope you have some time to join the HOP today!
Blessings,
Jen