October 30, 2015

Lawn Fawn's "Let's Roll"

Happy Aloha Friday!!!! After having a Stampin' Up! class, I usually like to "detox" by creating with other company products. I love Stampin' Up! products, but I have so many other stamp company products, that I want to use, but never have a chance to use them, if I keep focusing on the Stampin' Up! products. Yes, I'm not your usual Stampin' Up! demo... I just love to create with all kinds of different stuffs, because there are sooo many cute ones out there, that I can not clearly ignore. LOL!!! 

Well, my detox is Lawn Fawn's "Let's Roll" stamp set. I created some of these cute cards using this set... love how they all turned out. 



I got most of my ideas from cards I seen online. So thank you to those that shared their samples on the web. 

Thanks for popping in!! Have a blessed weekend!!
Aloha,
Jen