October 20, 2015

Howzit Tuesday!

Hey All... howzit going? Just wanted to share a few things that are going on this week. I feel like I'm so busy, and yet, I haven't even figured out my class cards! The ideas are bouncing around in my head, but I need to get them down on paper! I recently placed a Stampin' Up! order, and it's scheduled to arrive on Wednesday, so I'm just kinda waiting patiently, waiting til' my adrenaline kicks into overdrive, so that I can get those class kits done.

But there are some other exciting things going on this week! For 1, tomorrow, I will be participating in the Little Scraps of Heaven Design's Halloween Hop. This is a Facebook Hop only, so you need to check it out on Facebook. I'll still post my project here on my blog tho', and will have all the links to everyone's page if you'd like to join us!

https://www.facebook.com/Little-Scraps-of-Heaven-Designs-62523771413/

The second thing going on this week, is that Stampin' Up! is having a STAMP SALE!!! ALL stamp sets are currently on sale for 15% off, til' this Friday, October 23rd! I think it's a great time to take advantage of this sale, whether you want to purchase some items for your personal collection, or to knock out a few Christmas gift purchases off your list. :) Click on the banner below to start shopping with me today!! 

http://www.jenyoung.stampinup.net

Today, I have a set of Butterfly cards that I haven't shared with the public yet. These cards were made several months back, and I don't know why I didn't share them, because they turned out so beautiful! I love when that happens. The Lord just speaks to me through the projects that HE allows my hands to use. I'm so very blessed and thankful that HE uses me this way.


Here is a close up..

Here are all 4 of the cards...

I remember now when these cards were made. They were made back in July, the long envelope and it's liner was from July's Paper Pumpkin Kit. I also die cut the butterflies, and then sponged it with black on the edges, and on the body, and then a little bit of red just outside of it's body. I also used some rhinestones on it's body. My product list is listed below:

Well, I better get going and working on some ideas for my Stampin' Class this Saturday. The other things going on is just the transition of moving all my crafts from my dining room to my bedroom, still got some lingering items in the dining room. Got to go through them, and see what I need to sell, and what I want to keep. **Sigh** But I'm just gonna BREATHE n' take each day one day at a time, with Jesus by my side, no can go wrong! Thanks for stopping by!! 

Aloha!!!

~Jen

Product List
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog