September 10, 2015

Have a Sweet Birthday!

Aloha all!! Here's another adorable card I created using Little Scraps of Heaven Design's cuts. I created this adorable birthday card using the snow cone cut from "Cool Treats". However, I re-vamped this adorable cut to make it look like a rainbow snow cone, or rather what we here in Hawaii refers to as "Shave Ice". The Rainbow flavor is my son's favorite, and he always gets it. But not only is it with shave ice, on the inside, there is a scoop of vanilla ice cream, and azuki beans, and to top it, condense milk, which we call "Snow Cap". Us locals know how to make the yummiest of treats. If you haven't had this treat, and visited Hawaii, I suggest you come back and try it. You'll be happy that you did!!! 




The stamped sentiment is a Lawn Fawn stamp. Isn't it so CUTE??? 

Blessings,
Jen