July 18, 2015

Little Scraps of Heaven Designs Blog/Facebook Hop

Happy Christmas in July!!!

And welcome to our Little Scraps of Heaven Designs Christmas in July Hop.

Sit back, pour yourself a cup of coffee, and enjoy your visit.
Hop along with us as we share with you our amazing 
Christmas Creations.
If you came across my blog by accident and would like to start at the beginning, please be sure to check out
Little Scraps of Heaven Designs' link (1st on the list below)
 
 If you have come from Amanda's fb page   https://www.facebook.com/scrapbookinghayven then you are in the right place.

So let me share with you the project I created for this awesome fun hop... I created this project using LSHD's "Hedgehog Holding Sunflower" (Hedgehog); "Mouse with Candy Cane" (Candy Cane) and "Naughty or Nice" (Presents). This is a side-step card, and I used a Stampin' Up! stamp for the sentiment.




Today, I am also giving away a wonderful giveaway...
 I created this adorable Coaster Magnet of which I've adhered the 
"Fuzzy Penguin in Hat" to along with some DSP and another stamped sentiment. You can place it on any metal piece (fridge, filing cabinet, as shown on my steel door, etc.,)
 
 For a chance to win this prize you must
a. follow my fb page -and-
b. leave a comment
There is also a GRAND PRIZE giveaway


$100.00 gift voucher

To be eligible you must
a.  follow all the fb pages on this hop
b.  comment on all the fb pages on this hop
Thank you so much for stopping by
Be sure to stop at Leslie's fb page next, by clicking here: 
https://www.facebook.com/MyCraftopia?hc_location=ufi
 
Here is a list of the entire lineup should you get lost along your way...