July 3, 2015

Late Post - May Swap Cards

Aloha!!!  Every month, on my Facebook "Creating with Jen" group page, I host a monthly swap. It's super fun n' easy to do. You only create 4 cards, no matter how many peeps are in the swap, and you get 4 different cards back (unless there are less than 4 sign ups).  So far, the amount of swappers have been increasing, and it is so neat to see all the fun projects created.  For the month of May, the theme was "Father's Day", and here was the cards I created for my swap...




All products used are Stampin' Up! products. Sadly, both stamp sets are already retired. If you are interested in joining this fun swap, come and join my Facebook Group here!!! I'd love to have you part of this monthly swap!!!

Thanks for popping in, I hope your week is going well!!
Aloha,
Jen