July 31, 2015

Iron Man and Da Hulk Super Cute Cards

I was gone for a little bit, and I'm back for a little bit, and then I will be gone again. Boo! We had family visiting out of town, and Praise the Lord, I was still able to create here n' there, just didn't have the time to post them. Here are my latest projects. I will post the others in the following days. We go up and visit the same family that visited, in 2 weeks.  So excited!!!

I cut both of these adorable super hero's using Little Scraps of Heaven Design's "My Hero Kids" cut file set. It comes with 6 "Super Hero" Kids, and so easy n' fun to piece together. This is a new release that just came out last week.



I have some digital scrapbook pages I need to work on! All the pics I took while our family was here visiting. I just transferred all the pics over from our camera to my computer. So I hope I am able to create some and get them printed so that I can have them sent to our family!!!

Thanks for hanging in there, and waiting for my blog post. You knew I was coming back eventually, right?  I'm still kicking!! Praising Jesus for that!!!

Aloha,
Jen