July 17, 2015

Christmas Turtle

There's a NEW freebie available over at Little Scraps of Heaven Designs, it's this adorable "Christmas Turtle". The sentiments are from The Cat's Pajama's stamps. Oh gosh! The sentiment I have had for a very long time... takes me back to back in the days when blogging was a craze n' a hit, and having so much blogging friends. LOL! The beginning of when my friends were on the computer. Funny!! 

Anyways, here's my take on using this week's freebie. Whether I have friends on here or not (Hi Theresa!!), I continue to post to share my projects with those that like to lurk in silence, and take joy in finding the joy that I had creating them. Yay!!  So here ya go...




It's a double panel card. Open front style, and I just had to put a sentiment on the inside to make it appealing!! 

May your day be bright!!! Aloha, Jen