June 27, 2015

Project Life Digital Scrapbooking of Pics From My May Stamp-a-Stack Class

Aloha All... got a chance to do a digital scrapbook page today. Have been meaning to complete this one for a while now. Finally got to sit down and work on it. Well, here it is, pics taken of my crafty lady friends during my May Stamp-a-Stack card class. It was such a fun day. These ladies are such joys to hang out with, and I am just truly blessed by their company.  I thank the Lord for awesome friendships that I've found in the craft world.


I used a Becky Higgin's Project Life Template and Elements. Super easy and fun to create. I wanted to add more elements. But I think less is good enough. I got lots of pics on this page, and was even able to add in some journaling. :)  Thanks, Project Life. 

Stampin' Up! has Project Life, but no longer in digital format. I wish they still continued the Project Life digital elements part, because I would totally make use of it. 

Thanks for dropping by today!! May your day be blessed!!!

Aloha,
Jen