June 23, 2015

Jen's May 2015 Stamp a Stack Card Class

Here are the cards that were made last month at my "Stamp a Stack" card class. Attendees created 4 each of these 3 designs, total of 12 cards including envelopes. Some cards were CASED from the internet or the Stampin' Up! Catalog.

My completed kits, ready for class!!! 


Stamp set used: Basic Bustterflies

 Stamp set used: You're Too Kind (Retired last month)


Stamp set used: #Hello (Retired last month)

For those that attended my class, a bonus card was created, it was a 3x3 Card which you could also use as a gift tag, and then also had them create a matching envelope, using the Envelope Punch Board. The stamp set that was used on this bonus project was from May's Paper Pumpkin Kit:




Tomorrow, I will share pics from my class. I was so very blessed to be in the company of those ladies.

Aloha,
Jen