June 1, 2015

Butterfly Thinlits - 4 in 30

Aloha and Happy Monday!!!!  Today I have another 4 in 30 project to share with you.  I got this idea from my crafty sister n' friend, Teri. I loved her sample, and wanted to try my hand at it.  Super easy, super fun and super elegant!!!  Can't beat that!!! 

Here are my cards... 




Ok, so I used the medium sized butterfly in the Butterfly Thinlits die cut set #137360, cut on Bazzill Cardstock called "Glass Slipper" - I love the shimmer on this cardstock. makes it super elegant!!! "Mr & Mrs" stamped sentiment is from "Perfect Couple" (retired), and punched out using the Modern Label #119849. The sentiment on the inside is from Your Perfect Day #137160 (p) #133850 (w) #138853 (c). The embossing folder looks like a Sizzix one that Ig rabbed out of my collection. Super easy to reproduce!!

Thanks for stopping by!!  I pray your week is blessed!!!!

Aloha,
Jen