June 11, 2015

4 in 30 Kinda Eclectic Cards for Hostess Thank You's

Aloha All!! It's a state Holiday here in Hawaii celebrating King Kamehameha. But, no matter, my kids are already on summer break - so God is GOOD!!!!


Ok, today, I have a video to share. I've decided to create a video for my 4 in 30 card projects. Sharing how Super Easy and Super Fun these are to make. I am using "Kinda Eclectic" Stampin' Up! stamp set for these cards. The DSP is retired. Everything else is still current.  I hope you enjoy this video. I had fun creating it!!!

**Please Note - For those of you that reading this via email.... if you do NOT see the video in your email, please click on the banner on the right or the link to the blog post, and it will take you directly to my blog post so that you can view online.  





Thanks for visiting!!  Have a blessed day!!!  Aloha, Jen