May 26, 2015

Video: Using Prima Chalk Edgers

Aloha All... today I am sharing with y'all a video I created, using the Prima Chalk Edgers I ordered from Amazon.  I love it. I think they are cute, and that they come in handy.  Here is the card I ended up making.  I used a Stampin' Up! stamp set called "Sheltering Tree", and embossing folder is also from Stampin' Up!, and it's called "Honeycomb".  Scroll down after my photos to view the video.  Thanks for stopping by!!  Enjoy!!!



and here is my video.... if you are seeing this on your email, and don't see a video here, please click on either the title of my blog post, or the blog banner.  It'll take you to my blog post, and you will be able to view it there.  Don't miss out on my fun-filled video!!  I'd like to put a smile on your face!!!



Yep! Thanks again!! That's all folks!!!!
 Aloha, Jen