May 12, 2015

Stampin' Up! Project Life Digital Pages

Aloha all!! Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend.  I was blessed to have the weekend spent with some crafty stampers..... I met Dawn Griffith of "Dawn's Stamping Thoughts", in real life... it felt like "old friends" catching up with what was going on in our lives.  I'm so proud of her, of where she's at right now with Stampin' Up!.  Truly amazing what the Lord has done for her!!! 

With all the pics I took this weekend, I thought that I'd put together a digital page using Stampin' Up!'s Project Life digital kits. Project Life is pretty much the "in" thing right now. I'm happy that they have "PL" available for digital capabilities.  I am using Photoshop Element 8 to create my digital pages. Here are 2 pages I created using Stampin' Up!'s "Every Day Adventure" digital downloads. Template is from Becky Higgins.

This download is currently 30% off regular price.




Thanks for visiting! Have a blessed day in Jesus!!!
www.jenyoung.stampinup.net