May 13, 2015

Showered with Love


 

Good day y'all!!  Today, I have a paper pieced project to share with you!  I am using Little Scraps of Heaven Design's "Rainy Day Duck"... so cute!!  The sample image shows the duck standing, but I wanted to try something and change it to have it sitting in the umbrella.  It turned out so cute!!!  I also used the raindrops embossing folder from Taylored Expressions and the "Showered with Love" sentiment is also a Taylored Expression stamp, which I got both from J's Knicknacks on Oahu. 

Here on the side is the sample pic... and now here is my project that I readjusted the cuts to have her sitting in the umbrella instead! So proud of myself!!!  :) 





Product details:
  • Card Stock: Stampin' Up!
  • "Rainy Day Duck" Cut File: Little Scraps of Heaven Designs
  • Embossing Folder (Umbrealla): Sizzix
  • Raindrops Embossing Folder: Taylored Expressions
  • Sentiment & Raindrop Die Cuts: Taylored Expressions
  • White Signo Pen for white accents
  • Ink: Chalk Edgers
  • Black Pigma Micron .05 for Eyelashes 
  • Cutting Machine: Sizzix eClips Machine
  • Cutting Program: eCal Program
Thanks for stopping by!!!