May 31, 2015

Releaxing In The Sun - Little Scraps of Heaven Designs

Aloha All!!  Happy Sunday!!  The days are getting hotter here in Hawaii-nei, and although it is technically still Spring, it totally feels like Summer on some days.  My boy is home from college, that makes it officially Summer.  LOL...  I am kinda slacking with my house chores, and just getting into the groove of creating.  Bad! Bad!!  Must created and clean house at the same time.  LOL!!

Anyways, today, I have a paper pieced project to share with you.  I used the "Sunbathing Hippos" from LSHD.  This set also comes with a boy hippo, and some sun screen tubes, which you could make an entire scrapbook page layout with.  I was too lazy to use all the cuts.  But was sure glad to see how this one turned out.  Super fun card and fun to piece together. 



I hope your Sunday is a blessed one!!  Much Hugs n' Blessings to YOU!!!

Aloha,
Jen