May 29, 2015

On Your Perfect Day - 4 in 30

Happy Aloha Friday, y'all!!! I have another "4 in 30" project to share with you!!  Here are some super cute n' super easy cards to reproduce.  I got this idea from one of the Stampin' Up! Stampin' Success magazines that are sent to demonstrators only. Super fun to do!!!

Here are my cards...




So what I did was cut the heart out in the middle part of my DSP. The heart die cut is from Stampin' Up!'s Heart Collection #125599. I then adhered to my Very Vanilla Cardstock # 101650, then I took the "Congrats" stamp from Your Perfect Day stamp set #127160, and ink'd it up with Cherry cobbler ink #126966. Then stamped right in the middle of that die cut where the Very Vanilla cardstock was showing through. Done!!  You can add buttons or blings for an added touch of fabulous. But otherwise, this look is good enough.  DSP is from a Christmas set of DSP's. Retired... don't know the # for that one.  But it worked perfectly, and doesn't even look like it's a Christmas card, right??? 

I left the inside blank.

Thanks for stopping by!!  I hope your day is a blessed one!!!

Aloha,
Jen