May 19, 2015

My Paper Pumpkin May 2015 Reveal Video

Aloha All!!  My 1st Paper Pumpkin kit has arrived for this month.  I was so excited to receive it, didn't even think up ideas of "how to create" with it, but rather just created what the suggested sample was.  I'm thrilled with this month's kit, because I know that the stamps provided will come in handy again.  But here is the cards that I created... and if you scroll down below, you will see the video that I've created revealing what's inside.... come n' take  a peek!!!


Super cute n' easy... I've added some of my own sequences....  this kit also included 4 Birthday Envelope Bags, and tissue paper.... great to have on hand, when a birthday comes around, I will be prepared!!!

Here is my video... enjoy!!  And if you'd like to subscribe to this monthly Stampin' Up! kit, be sure to check out www.mypaperpumpkin.com and sign up.  Right now, there is a promotion going on... if you sign up now (new subscribers only), you will receive the 1st 2 months at 50% off!!  That's $9.98 instead of paying $19.99!!  Such a sweet deal, right??



Thanks for watching!!! Hope you had  a lot of fun watching!! Let me know if you have any questions and if you are interested in subscribing!!  Hugs, Jen