May 21, 2015

Hogs & Kisses Container and FREEBIE SVG Cut

Aloha all... hope this finds you well on this Aloha Friday! Today, I have a Little Scraps of Heaven Designs project to share with you.  I decorated my Hershey Kisses container using this week's freebie file from LSHD.  You can download the freebie here.  Get it now, because next week, she will have another cut file to share, and this one will go into the need to buy bin.  :) Here are pics of my project.  I created the title myself, and am sharing the cut file with y'all!!  You can download the "Hogs & Kisses" SVG cut here!!




If you would like to know how I drew my eyelashes for this project, I have a video that I made here, that you can watch.  

Although this container is filled with kisses for my entire family, I have it sitting at my desk.  It is filled with Macadamia Kisses, that is why the kisses are teal colored.  :)

Oh! This weekend is a busy weekend.  I have my Stampin' Up! card class this weekend, and am looking forward in creating with my crafty sisters. Here are all the kits I cut... I'm glad that I was able to think up easy to create cards and praying that the weather will be nice, and that the ladies will have a great time.



Thanks for stopping by!!

Aloha, Jen