Aren't these so pretty?? The best part... 30 mins or less to create!! Can't beat the time that it saves on especially when you're heading out to the party and need to go, go, go!!!! I hope this inspires you to grab your stamps and ink them up and get stamping!!!
Here are the details of these cards:
- Top White Layer Size: 5-1/4" x 4"
- Middle White Layer Size: 3-1/2" x 2-1/2"
- Sentiment White Layer Size: 2-3/4" x 1"
- All Colored layers were cut at 1/4" thicker
- Colors of ink and cardstock used: Blackberry Bliss, Lost Lagoon, Mossy Meadow and Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso (on the sentiments)
- Stamp Set: "Blooming with Kindness" >> This set is retiring this year - boo!!! and will no longer be available after June 2nd, 2015 - get it now before it's too late!!! You will LOVE this set!!!!
- This stamping technique is called "Triple Step Stamping"
With Love in Christ Jesus,