April 23, 2015

Throwback Thursday Challenge #TTC009

Greetings Happy Crafters!!!  It's Throwback Thursday Challenge Day!!!  We are on #TTC009!!  Whooooo Hoooooo!!!! I am semi-late with this post. Created this card only this morning. Been posting some of my projects to ETSY, so have been quite busy!!! 

Ok, on to our winner from last week's challenge... here's the winning card:

Created by Nazeema:

Thank you Nazeema! Please email me with your mailing address, and I will mail out a prize to ya!! Thank you all of those that participated.  There were some awesome submittals! Loved seeing them all!!  

For this week's challenge, here is my sample project.  I believe the stamps with many "Thanks" on it is from Stampin' Up!, and the "Many Thanks" stamp is from Hero Arts. It was a pretty easy card to make, that's why I was able to complete it this morning..
 


I am submitting this card to the following challenges:
  • Faith Hope Love Throwback Thursday Challenge - Any Old Stamp Will Do!



Now it's your turn to play along... there is no theme to this challenge, simple create a project using a stamp that is older than 2014, or has been retired.  Just that... it's to inspire you to create with your oldie but goodie stamps, and not just let them sit (like I have).  :) 

Here is the link up for your URL's... have fun and I look forward in seeing what you create and link up this week!!! Aloha, Jen