April 17, 2015

Throwback Thursday Challenge #TTC008

Aloha! Sorry for the late post of this challenge. I have been hit with the "no-mojo" bug and this week has been going "meh" for me. Sometimes I just don't have the urge to create anything and my mind is just unsettled. I don't know what it is, just couldn't get into the "grove" or "mood". Whatever it is, I wish I could just shake it off.

Well, it's time for another Throwback Thursday Challenge. We are on #TTC008 already.  Here is last week's winning project, created by Donna:

Congratulations, Donna!! Thank you all again for playing along, I hope you will join me again this week.  Here is my project for this week's challenge sample.  I used an entire retired stamp set from Stampin' Up!. I came across this set, and thought how easy it would be to slap together. But believe me, as little mojo I had this week I had a hard time putting it together.  But I made it... and here they are:





Do you remember this set? Do you own it still?? LOL... I don't know how old this set is, nor I remember what the name of the set was. I've unmounted the stamps from it's wood, and mounted to cling foam, so it's stored together with the rest of my other stamps. Oh well. I know it's an old set, thus qualifying for a TTC project.  :)

It's now your turn to play along... looking forward to seeing your creations!!! Aloha, Jen