April 9, 2015

Throwback Thursday Challenge #TTC007

**2nd Post of the day.  Please scroll down to view my project that I created for The Greeting Farm's Challenge**

Happy Thursday Y'all!!!  It's time for another Throwback Thursday Challenge!!  Our winner from last week's challenge was this card, created by:




Thank you all for playing.  Please email me with your mailing address Cre8iveCindy, and I will mail out your prize to you.  

On to my sample card... I went with a Clean & Simple sample for this week's challenge.  Infact, I CASED this card off of someone on the net. I wanted to use this stamp set, because it has already retired, and I haven't even ink'd it up! Pfft! Shame on ME! Well, it's nearly 1:30 am, and I just wanted to get something done quickly and since I didn't ink this set up before, thought I'd kill two birds with 1 stone.


Told ya it's pretty simple. :)  Now it's your turn to play along.  Simply create with a stamp that is older than 2014 or is already retired.  Looking forward to seeing your projects this week.  Thanks again for taking the time to play along.





Aloha, Jen



"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~