April 21, 2015

Monday Scripture Challenge FHL19

Greetings all.... sorry for being late on this post for this week's Scripture Challenge. I was in a rutt last week, no mojo in creating anything.  I cheated by extending the challenge of last week to this week.  But it's all good. No one's feelings were harmed in the process.  I was able to create a project for this week's challenge, so I'm very happy about that.  However, I am late with this post. But, I know my readers are understanding, and loving.  So Thank YOU!!!! 

1st the winner of last week's scripture challenge is this card by Dorothy

 

Ok, thank you all for playing along. Dorothy, please email me with your mailing address, and I will get a surprise prize sent out to you. :) 

Bugaboo is our awesome sponsor for this week's challenge.  Total prize includes up to 7 digital stamps, a total value of $21!!!  Thank You, Bugaboo!!!! 


Now on to the challenge... here is my sample project:
 


I used "Silly Frog" SVG cut from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs, and the Scripture art is from Lori Whitlock's shop. I used my Print2Cut feature on my eCal to print and cut out that scripture.  I also used sticklez to add some glittery action to the word "light".

This frog here is so silly and sweet looking.  It's as though it is saying that no matter who you are, you are made in HIS image. Therefore, LET YOUR LIGHT SO SHINE!!!!  She reminds me of silly me... and I know that I am blessed to have HIS light shinning through me.  :)  Thank You, Jesus.  

I am submitting my project to the following fun challenges:

And here is where you will submit your URL for this challenge.  Thanks for visiting and thank you for playing along!!!!  Looking forward to seeing what y'all create with HIS living WORD!!!  
 
Aloha, Jen XX