April 6, 2015

Monday Scripture Challenge #FHL18

Happy Monday!!  Hope your Easter weekend was a blessed and a very fun-filled one!!! We (my kid n' I) are now on Spring Break, so no school for 1 week!!  Yay!!!  We'll be hitting the beach, getting together with friends, and God Willing, heading around the island for a day trip.  Looking forward to that.  Well, I am late in posting this, and at first, I wasn't going to host a challenge this week, but since I've already created this project, I might as well go for it. Before going into my sample project, let's announce the winning project that Random.Org selected.... it was card #3:


She used a scripture on the inside.. perfect scripture, and HE is RISEN indeed!!!!  Thank You all that play along.  It was sure nice to see all of your projects.  I will post a prize for this week's challenge soon....

Here is my project. We had a Baptism at church on Easter Sunday, so I created this for a couple that was baptized.The scripture I used is Ephesians 4:8 "For it is by Grace you have been saved through Faith and this is not from yourselves, it is the Gift of God".  This scripture is simply saying that because of the GRACE of God that He has upon me, I have been SAVED through Faith. And it hasn't nothing to do with the FAITH I have in HIM, but rather a GIFT that the Lord blessed me with, that HE has given within me.  I know, might sound confusing to those that don't know the Lord.  But you ask any Bible believing, Jesus Christ follower, he/she will totally understand.  If you want to understand, please feel free to comment here and ask me!!! 

I am submitting my project to the following fun challenges out there:


 Your turn!!!  Here's the linky tool to add your url to.  Can't wait to see what y'all create... Thanks again for playing along!!!!







"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~