April 8, 2015

Sending Sprinkles and Smiles

This is my 2nd post of today.... for my Throwback Thursday Challenge, please see post after this one..... ------>>>> Sooooooo...  I'm so excited because 1) I signed up with The Greeting Farm's Super Secret Stamp Club which is $24 for 3 months, of which I'd receive 1 stamp each month.  These stamps have never been released before, so I get it before it is available on the site.  There may be many like me that get them earlier... I just like the "surprise" mail.  I've been looking around for a company that sends out kits monthly. I haven't found one that I could actually want to subscribe to, knowing for sure that I'd be happy with what I got. Until now... :))) **BIG SMILES** So here is the stamp I received for this month:


I don't usually use my stamps as soon as I get them (not sure why... I think I just like the fact that I got them and have them in my possession).  But this time, I cut n' trimmed my TGF stamp, and went to check out their blog. They have a challenge going on, so wanted to put together something that I could submit to this challenge.  The challenge theme is "April Showers" - basically to use clouds, rain, rainbows and anything that has to do with April Showers.  Here is what I came up with...

 



For those that are interested... here are the colors I used for her face

and here are the colors I used for the rest of the image...

I love this new Super Secret Stamp Club that I signed up for with TGF.  Looking forward to my next surprise!!! Thank You, Jesus!!!

I am submitting this project to the following challenges out there:
Thanks for stopping by!!! Reminder.....Today is also my "Throwback Thursday" Challenge... so be sure to join in on the fun!!! 


"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~