I don't usually use my stamps as soon as I get them (not sure why... I think I just like the fact that I got them and have them in my possession). But this time, I cut n' trimmed my TGF stamp, and went to check out their blog. They have a challenge going on, so wanted to put together something that I could submit to this challenge. The challenge theme is "April Showers" - basically to use clouds, rain, rainbows and anything that has to do with April Showers. Here is what I came up with...
For those that are interested... here are the colors I used for her face
and here are the colors I used for the rest of the image...
I love this new Super Secret Stamp Club that I signed up for with TGF. Looking forward to my next surprise!!! Thank You, Jesus!!!
I am submitting this project to the following challenges out there:
- The Greeting Farm's Farm Fresh Friday's: April Showers
- Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
- Penny's Challenge - Anything Goes
- Moo Mania - Feelings of Spring
- Sisterhood of Crafters - April Showers
- Simon Says - April Showers
- Whimsy Stamps - Use a Die Cut (I used a Paper Trey Oval Stitched Die Cut)
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~