April 10, 2015

Get Well Wishes - LSHD Card Sketch Challenge

Howzit Crazy Crafty People!!! Happy Aloha Friday!!!  Yes, it's Aloha Friday... and on Aloha Friday, I have FREEBIE Friday here on my blog.  Be sure to scroll down to the previous post, and see what it is that is on the FREEBIE table this week.

For this post, I am sharing a project I created for Little Scraps of Heaven Design's Card Sketch Challenge that runs until' April 14th. Here is the sketch that I was to follow:

Here's how my card turned out...




Awww!!!  I think it turned out sooo cute!!!  I love that adorable hedgehog.  This particular cut is called "Hedgehog with Heart" - so CUTE!!! I had fun following this sketch.  Let me see what other challenges out there I can join.  Thanks for stopping by.  In the meantime, don't forget to grab that freebie from the previously posted post.  Aloha!!!

I am submitting my project to the following challenges out there:
Mahalo for stopping by!
Aloha,
Jen