March 7, 2015

Wedding Wishes for Matt and Jess

Hey there!!! Hope your week has been going by nice n' smoothly, and if not, just remember, that the Lord is by your side, always.  You just need to call out to HIM, and he will surely answer your prayers.  By HIM, I am referring to Jesus Christ.  :)))

Speaking of the Lord, several weeks ago we attending a wedding, of which these two love birds came before the Lord and His children, and made a covenant with the Lord to love one another, as Christ loved the church and as the Bride is to submit to Christ.  I have never experienced a more loving wedding ceremony, and knowing that the Lord's hands was upon it, even before the earth was formed... A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!!  Truly Blessed....

This was the card I made for them.  I actually had this card laying around.  I've CASE'd this card off of the internet.  Something cute n' simple. I added some things to it like the blue bling on the heart.

I've also added a cute envelope on the inside, to hole our monetary gift to them.  I created the envelope with my Envelope Punch Board.  Embossed part of it and stamped a scripture with a stamp from "Our Daily Bread".

Here is a close up of the stamp that I've stamped on the inside bottom panel.

Photo of the full card...

And here is a pic of the adorable couple... BTW, the groom is the Worship Leader of my church, of whom I am happy to serve along side him n' sing praises unto the Lord!!!  Thank You, Jesus for this wonderful couple that emit your light, and also a true example of patiently waiting on YOU, Lord... for your timing is always GOOD!!!  


Thanks for stopping by... I pray your weekend is a very blessed n' fun-filled one.  Aloha, Jen

"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~