March 24, 2015

Video Time Tuesday: Dryer Sheet & Parchment Paper with Die Cuts

Soooo... I was thinking I'd try and post my videos on Tuesdays and call it "Video Time Tuesdays". Hah! That's a catchy title, huh??  In my videos, I am trying to be true to myself, and keep most of the "struggles" on there, so you can see how difficult or how easy it is to create a video and just trying to be myself in my own element.  I'm a silly person.  I love to laugh and love to laugh at myself.  So, if you are the type that wants edited videos and needs to get to the point, I am warning you now, my videos are not for you.  LOL... but for those that don't mind the silly me, here is a video I made just for you on my 1st "Video Time Tuesday" day....  in this video, I share 2 videos in 1, first using Dryer Sheet with die cut and then Parchment Paper with die cut.  You will see how easy it is to cut using both, and how they are both helpful in getting your intricate cuts to cut out easily.  The die cut I cut out was cut and used in the project I posted yesterday.  So I hope you just kick back and take your time watching and enjoy!!!







"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~