On, let's start with our winning card...Random.Org selected card #3 and here it is - created by:
Very cute card, Faith!! Please email me with your mailing address, and I will pop your prize in the mail. Thank you all that submitted your work. Love seeing all the projects created with our oldies but goodies. Please continue to create with them. They need just as much loving from us, and not having to just hang around in our drawers. :) On to this week's challenge...
Here are the simple rules....
- Use any retired stamps or stamps that are older than last year.
- Post your project to the web.
- Link back to this blog post.
- Add the link to your blog post or projects photo to the Linky Tools box below.
- If you are out of the US, you are welcome to still submit your work, however, at this time, the challenge prize is currently open to only US residents, or US Military Residents residing outside of the US (with APO addresses).
- Have Fun!!!!
Here is my sample project for this week... I am using stamps from Hero Arts. Had this set sitting around doing nothing. FINALLY got a chance to use it. A friend of mines moved into a new home, and it's just her and her doggie. I am praying that the Lord is allowing her to experience her surrounding like she's never experienced before, and that her quite time spent with him is even richer than before. I paper pieced the cottage... had a lot of fun creating this card. Especially with the rolling hills. :)
I am submitting my project to the following fun challenges:
- AUD Sentiments - Anything Goes + Sentiment
- Crafty Gals Corner - Anything Goes
- Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
Now, it's your turn. Here is the Mr Linky to add your url. Thanks again for playing along.