March 11, 2015

Throwback Thursday Challenge #TTC003

Greetings all!!  It's another week of Throwback Thursday Challenge... we are on challenge #3, being #TTC003.  This challenge is getting to be so much fun.  Love seeing all of your projects, your creations are all too cute, and I'm thrilled that we are all getting to out our oldies but goodies and inking them up.  First to announce the winner of last week's challenge... here is our winner chosen randomly by Ramdom.Org:
#1 was this card, created by Ali-Gurl:

Such a pretty card!!  Please contact me and send me your mailing address, and I will mail out your prize to you.  Thanks again to all those that played along!!  Now on to this week's challenge... 1st our prize for this challenge is another stamp from CC Designs. It is a rubber stamp on cling foam. Brand New in package:


And here is my sample card for this week's challenge:
Aw, I had so much coloring this one.  It's the 1st time I've used it, and it's a Whipper Snapper stamp that I've purchased several years ago.  I can't believe I've waited this long to use it. But I guess this challenge is even helping me to use my hoarded collection of stamps, and that's a good thing!!!  :)  I colored the image with my Copic Sketch Markers, sentiment stamp is from Hero Arts. Pretty simple card.

I am submitting my card to the following fun challenges out there:



Now for the rules on how to play along:
  1. Use any retired stamps or stamps that are older than last year.  
  2. Post your project to the web.
  3. Link back to this blog post.
  4. Add the link to your blog post or projects photo to the Linky Tools box below.  
  5. If you are out of the US, you are welcome to still submit your work, however, at this time, the challenge prize is currently open to only US residents, or US Military Residents residing outside of the US (with APO addresses). 
  6. Have Fun!!!!
Ok, your turn..... 






"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~